5 bluish colors are in a set:
Pure white, Lemon Yellow, Sunset Orange, Salmon Pink, Deep Red
3ml each in a bottle
Bottle size：18 mm in a diameter×44 mm height
- 5 new bluish colors are in a set
- Good for the expression of the sky at sunset and flowers
- A fine nozzle avoids over dropping pigment
- Mix well with UV-LED resin for high transparency
Can be used with
- UV-LED resin, 2 epoxy resins
- Silicone, Polyurethane resin
- Raw clay, water, ethanol, water base varnish, oil base varnish
How to use:
- Shake a bottle well before use.
- Put 1 – 2 drops into resin and stir it well with a stick. Add another drop if needed for darker.
- Pour the resin to the mold and cure it under the LED light.
See the density difference between a drop of cyan and the one of aqua blue from clear color series:
Jewel color standard & 10 new clear (transparant) color hue chart
Read before use
- Drop a proper amount and stir it well. If bubbles appear, remove them before curing.
- Too much pigment cannot cure the resin.
- Avoid direct contact with skin. If it occurs, remove with a tissue and wash with soap and water.
- Be careful not to get colored to clothes, furniture. If it does, it might come out with dehydrated ethanol depending on the material.
- Remove overflowed colors with a tissue before closing the cap.
- Ventilate a room
- Tighten a cap properly after use.